Here are some of the key points in this video
- Despite not being an accountant, I invested time in understanding the finance managers’ world and problems.
- I learned to speak their language, to build trust with my potential customers and provide solutions.
- I showed that this isn’t dependent on a person, (me) because I successfully trained my sales reps to do the same thing.
- It’s important to build trust and understand the customers’ world, rather than having the gift of the gab or hard sales skills.
- The ultimate goal is to find people who need a solution to the problem you solve and consistently serve them until they know, like, and trust you.
If you want help in getting better at sales but you’re not sure where to start? Then may I suggest you start by filling in your details here. This is the first step. It’s raising your hand and saying “I need help“.
This opens you up to my one-on-one coaching program and right now I have some early-bird specials that come along with it.
Technology Stack @ 50% off
* website hosting
* CRM – for email marketing
Added bonuses that don’t exist anywhere else in sales training and coaching
* Training for running email campaigns
* Training on Online Advertising on Meta (Facebook & Instagram)
* Training on Online Advertising on Google Search, which includes keywords planning