In this conversation, I discuss the importance of knowing one’s enemy in order to improve in any field. I’m focussing on the need to identify your own problems, which could eliminate the need for coaching. One problem highlighted often is not knowing what problem one solves for themselves. If this is the case, it is best to work on defining one’s product or experiment before settling on it. Coaching is helpful in identifying a niche when you are ready to make a decision.
I want to ensure that people have problems they need solving before offering coaching.
- Identifying one’s problem is crucial to eliminate the need for coaching.
- Coaching is helpful in identifying a niche when one is ready to make a decision.
- It is important to define one’s product or experiment before settling on it.
- It is best to hire a salesperson or seek advice on how to hire one if you do not have a sales team.
- If you need more traffic, you could try running ads through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.